Flower, Calendula Mixture
The spectacular colors and the array of petal formations in this flower mix make it a great choice for borders and mass plantings. This annual’s edible flowers—the petals are tangy and sweet—are also good for cutting and arranging. This European native has been used for thousands of years in creams to soothe irritated skin and resolve other inflammatory problems. Michelle's favorite flower! Packet of 250 seeds.
- Self-sowing, hardy annual
- Spectacular mix of colors and petal formations
- Plants grow to 20-24 inches tall
- Blossoms are edible
- Great for container gardens
Growing Instructions - Sow seeds indoors 1/4" deep. Transplant outdoors after last frost. Can also be directly sown outdoors after the last frost. Prefers light well-drained soil and will tolerate dry conditions.
- Start Indoors: 6-8 weeks before last frost
- Germination: 5-15 Days
- Plant Outdoors: 6-18” Apart
- Light: Sun/Partial Shade